Let’s face it: Planning a birthday party is extremely difficult! There are ton’s of choices. Choosing a bounce house rental can be a great way to celebrate just about any special event. Today, we’re going to give you five questions that you NEED to know the answer to before you schedule your event:
1) How old is the inflatable rental? To save money, many companies by old, used, dirty bounce houses from larger companies. What they don’t tell you when you’re ordering your bounce house is that the unit often looks old, used, and dirty. Reputable companies are constantly buying new inventory to replace the old, used, dirty inventory. Make sure to ask about the age of the bounce house rental that you will be receiving for your special event
2) What happens if the owner gets sick? Does everything shut down? For whatever reason, there are thousands of people that think they can own an inflatable rental business. So people buy a jump thinking they will set it up on weekends and make some quick cash. But what about weekends when the owner of the business gets sick. Well, normally, business shuts down. A reliable company will have the staff and inventory to make your party a success no matter what!
3) Do they return calls in a timely manner? In the party rental business, customer service is everything! Unfortunately, there are many companies that treat this business extremely casually. Small, unreliable companies will stop returning phone calls as it gets closer to the time of your event. Make sure you’re happy with the customer service of the company that you decide to use from the very beginning. How you’re treated at the beginning of the process is a good indication of how much integrity your chosen company has.
4) What type of inflatables does the company offer? Many rental companies rent bounce houses, or water slides. However, larger, more reputable companies will rent combo units that include both a jumping surface and a sliding surface. These inflatables cost more to buy, so many smaller companies can’t purchase these types of units. But, renting a combo unit will give your guests twice the entertainment and hours of jumping and sliding fun.
5) How’s the heat? Summer is here… and it’s hot! The material on bounce house rentals can get extremely hot during the summer time, which can easily detract from the fun of your party rental. However, renting a water slide is a perfect solution to the heat! Water slides offer protection from the heat while kicking the fun factor up to the next level!
Learn more at our site https://www.oldminersmaze.com/